This Committee identifies factors that impact lawyer wellness, recommends programs to promote health and wellness of Bar members, and educates the bench and bar about wellness issues and resources.
- Promote statewide wellness programs available for all members of the state bar including the areas of physical fitness, nutrition, mindfulness, social engagement and mental health.
- Continue to post new content on the wellness website and social media for state bar members.
- Seek out and promote opportunities for publication of articles and presentations at local bar and professional functions regarding wellness topics.
- Present a seminar at the Annual Bar Convention in January.
- Support wellness programs at our two law schools.
- Promote education and assistance for issues relating to senior attorneys.