The South Carolina Bar created a disaster preparedness handbook, filled with checklists to guide you in ensuring that your practice is ready to withstand a disaster. Get a downloadable version of the guide or request a free copy.
The below tools will equip you with the right information so you can plan ahead before disaster strikes.
Disaster Planning Resources
- ABA resources for disaster planning and recovery resources
- Helpful Tips from Law Technology Today
- Create a toolkit and a continuity plan for your business
- Ready Rating Program has access to tools and tips
- Mobile applications that can help you stay informed
Preparing for a hurricane
- Track a hurricane
- How to get prepared
- SCEMD offers alerts, news and a 2018 Hurricane Guide
- Stay connected with SCEMD through Facebook and Twitter
- DHEC provides information about evacuation and seeking shelter
- Find hotels in case of evacuation
Preparing for other natural disasters