The SC Lawyer editorial board is seeking authors for the topics below. If you are interested in writing on one of these topics, please email Rachel Myers with a short proposal or outline.
Please note submissions do NOT have to be listed here to be considered. Articles on all topics that appeal to a wide audience will be considered.
- Client mental health/illness in the litigation process
- Education in separation agreements
- Golf Cart Law
- Independent Contractors and Joint Employment
- Lemon Laws
- Level of Deference to Agencies - coming changes in the Federal law
- Liability for Data Breaches
- Medicaid Planning for SC Family Lawyers
- Non-Profit Law: management of conflicts of interest and insider transactions
- Police Tracking and Warrants
- Retirement & Healthcare Costs
- Violence in the Workplace
- White Collar Crime