The SC Lawyer editorial board is seeking authors for the topics below. If you are interested in writing on one of these topics, please email Mary Kathryn Craft with a short proposal or outline.
Please note submissions do NOT have to be listed here to be considered. Articles on all topics that appeal to a wide audience will be considered.
- Education in separation agreements
- False Claims Act
- First Amendment Issues
- Independent Contractors and Joint Employment
- International Adoption
- Lemon Laws
- Medicaid Planning for SC Family Lawyers
- Noise Legislation
- Non-Profit Law: management of conflicts of interest and insider transactions
- Retirement & Health Care Costs
- Unauthorized practice of law - crossing state lines, paralegal issues, etc.
- Violence in the Workplace
- White Collar Crime