CLE Opportunities and Safety Guidelines
(As of November 10, 2021)
The SC Bar began offering limited seating in-person CLE programs in summer 2021 and continues to offer in-person, live webcast, on-demand and teleseminar programs. Visit cle.scbar.org for more information and to see the upcoming calendar.
- Attendance at CLE events is limited to no more than 50% room capacity.
- Masks are not required for visitors inside the Conference Center public spaces but are encouraged.
- Visitors or vendors are not required to show proof of vaccination.
- Staff are required to keep surfaces like table tops and podiums wiped.
- Caterers must follow current CDC guidelines when serving or offering food.
- Staff will arrange seating to ensure social distancing, and we will encourage social distancing in common areas when visitors are not seated.
- If CDC or governmental guidelines or mandates change, we will adjust policies as needed.
For questions, contact CLE Director Terry Burnett at email@example.com or (803) 576-3780.