About the Program
Dwight makes a very dry subject entertaining, yet highly educational. His presentation includes cartoons, music, and video that keeps the audience engaged. Presentation materials include a sample business valuation report and copies of relevant cases.
What Attendees will Learn
· What is a “Business” that is subject to property division?
· When is a business valuation required?
· Selecting a Business Valuator - Business valuation expert credentials.
· Types of business valuations.
· Elements of a business valuation report.
Dwight A. Ensley, JD, MBA, BBA, CVA - ValuePointe.biz, Inc.
Dwight A. Ensley, JD, MBA, BBA, CVA is the principal and manager of ValuePointe.biz™ Mr. Ensley has a unique mix of knowledge in business valuation, business development, operations management, marketing, and finance, as an entrepreneur of over 20 years. He is diversely experienced with startups, acquisitions, divestitures, operation expansion, market development, and general business management. He is also excellent in solving long-standing problems with creative solutions to improve operational efficiencies.
Academic and Professional Credentials
- Licensed North Carolina Attorney
- Juris Doctor, Elon University School of Law
- Master of Business Administration, University of Steubenville
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Kent State University
- Certified Valuation Analysts, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Member National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Member Institute of Business Appraisers
- Member American Bar Association
- Member North Carolina Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association CLE 2016 Faculty
- Virginia Bar Association CLE 2016 Author
- Qualified Valuation Expert for Testimony
- Court Appointed Expert
- Commercial, Instrument, Multiengine Pilot
To order the SC Bar Publication, Lawyers' Valuations and Accounting Desk Book by Raymond E. McKay Jr., JD, CPA, please click on the book title. This publication is not included in your seminar price and is not your handout materials.
This seminar qualifies for 1.0 MCLE credit hour.
This seminar qualifies for Intermediate Level.
Note: When submitting your compliance reports to the SC Commission on CLE and Specialization, please use this course code: 177365ADO