Note: You must complete your program on the same device on which you started the program. If you switch devices mid-program, you will have to start the entire program over.
I. How to Log In, select, check out, and view a Course of Study (COS) program
- Go to www.scbar.org/shop-cle/cos
- At the top right of the COS homepage screen log in to your account using the unique username and password provided by the Office of Bar Admissions. Please DO NOT change the unique password provided to you by the Court. If log in fails, email the CLE Division at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a daytime phone number, as well as the log in credentials that you used.
- Upon successful log in, please take a moment to review the FAQs.
- Click on the link to the COS program you wish to view.
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Click on the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on “Check Out.”
- On the Cart Payment page you may “continue shopping” and add other COS videos by returning to the COS landing page, or you may complete your registration.
- Click on “Process Order” to complete registration or “Continue Shopping” to add videos to your cart.
- On the “Order Confirmed” page, you will see “If you have purchased an On-Demand program you can access your content here.” You will also receive an email confirmation which contains a link. Either of these links will take you to your Peach New Media Account Profile page.
- On your Account Profile page “Click here to proceed to your classroom.” NOTE: It may take up to 24 hours for your video(s) to appear in your Peach New Media classroom.
- When your program is available for viewing, the title will be listed under “On-Demand Programs.” NOTE: Your content will expire in 60 days.
- Click on the program title you wish to view.
- Click on “view now” or “start.”
- At the conclusion of your video, click on “submit credit.”
- On the “Pending Credit” page, click on “submit credit.”
- On the “Seminar Quiz” page, complete the three (3) question quiz then click “submit.” You will have three (3) opportunities to pass the quiz.
II. If you pass the quiz:
- Click “Continue.”
- Click the “I agree” drop down and “Submit.”
- On the “Confirm All Information” page, electronically sign your name and click “process credit.”
- From the “Education Credit Profile” page under “submitted credit” you will be able to view and print your Certificate of Completion.”
- If you attempt to submit for credit and encounter a page that reads: “An Error Occurredwith Credit Submission,” please click on the blue “here” text to add the South Carolina Supreme Court Commission on CLE and Specialization to your account.” Once you have clicked on the blue “here” button, you will be directed to a page entitled “Add/Edit Credit Reporting Organization Information.” Select “South Carolina Supreme Court Commission on CLE and Specialization” from the Credit Reporting Organization” drop down box. You may leave the Member Number box blank. Click on “Add” and you will be redirected back to the Evaluation page. You MUST complete the submission process all the through in order to obtain your course Certificate of Completion.
- Once you have successfully completed all 11 modules, please send an email, and include your NCBE number, to email@example.com so that the Bar can report your completion of the COS to the SC Office of Bar Admissions.
III. If you do not successfully complete the quiz after three (3) opportunities (ie., do not get 3 out of 3 questions correct):
- Click on “Register for the module again here.”
- At the Shop CLE page, click on “Course of Study.”
- Click on the link for the program you need to re-watch, proceed through registration and checkout as outlined herein, re-watch the video and take a new test.