2017-2018 Environment & Natural Resources Membership Directory
Click here for the membership directory!
If you are interested in becoming a member of Environment & Natural Resources Section, please forward dues payment in the amount of $25 to: SC Bar, Attn: Tara G. Caine, P.O. Box 608, Columbia, SC 29202. Please make checks payable to the SC Bar and note in the memo portion Enviro Dues.
2018 Bar Convention
Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Environmental Law Section CLE: January 18, 1:30 to 4:45 p.m.
Click here for hotel and villa reservation info.
1. Conduct a Section CLE at the SC Bar Convention.
2. Provide program support to the South Carolina Administrative and Regulatory Law Association (SCAARLA) at its annual seminar.
3. Continue to improve communications between the South Carolina Bar Environment & Natural Resources Section and the ABA Section of Environment, Energy & Resources in order to elevate the profile of the South Carolina Section within the ABA and to actively share information with the Section members on resources available through the ABA.
4. Continue to update and provide quality information on the Section website by including significant developments in legislation, frequently asked questions, links to legal resources and upcoming events.
5. Continue to provide an annual report to Section members to include annual highlights, legislation updates, important cases, etc.
6. Produce online CLEs and distance learning programs, including seeking volunteers from the Section to speak on topics that will be available for online CLE credit.
7. Co-sponsor an Environmental Law Section Joint Conference with the State Bar of George and the North Carolina Bar Association scheduled for May 4-5, 2018, in Asheville, NC.
ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources
Environmental Law Institute
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
S.C. Administrative Law Court
S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control
S.C. Department of Natural Resources
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
U.S. Envronmental Protection Agency