If you are interested in becoming a member of the Consumer Law Section, please forward dues payment in the amount of $20 to: SC Bar, Attn: Donna Oelhafen, P.O. Box 608, Columbia, SC 29202. Please make checks payable to the S.C. Bar and note in the memo portion Consumer Law Section Dues.
- Develop relationships with consumer law professors at USC and CSL. Look into providing speakers on consumer law topics and careers.
- Review consumer law information currently available to the public and determine if there are issues that are not being addressed and if so, establish ways of providing education to the public.
- Explore existing options for member participation, including in public outreach and SC BAR programs, and encourage Section involvement.
- Present a CLE program at the 2019 Bar Convention and conduct at least one free CLE for Section members.
- Update the Section webpage. Research Bar Policy on providing a link to consumer law information for the public.