The Miles Firm, LLC is a small, general-litigation law firm located in Cayce, South Carolina, which primarily handles plaintiff/claimant and defense work in the areas of personal injury, car wreck, workers compensation, and business/personal disputes.
We are looking for a wonderful paralegal to join our small, close-knit team. You must be willing and able to work closely in a small group setting.
- gathering, reviewing, indexing, and summarizing documents.
- performing file management duties.
- assisting with preparing discovery responses.
- assisting with drafting pleadings, affidavits, motions and other related items.
- assisting with client communications.
- making all other needed tasks happen.
- close attention to detail.
- the ability to follow the clues and take the next needed step in reviewing and seeking documents.
- highly organized and self-motivator.
- available to work a full work, every day, Monday – Friday.
- at least 2 years’ experience as a litigation paralegal in state and federal courts.
- proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe, and billing/case management software.
- ability to manage multiple deadlines and task.
- strong writing and communication skills and close attention to detail.
- experience with filings in state and federal courts.
Pay is to be set based upon experience and qualifications. Flexible leave schedule. No health insurance offered.
Interested candidates should submit their resume with salary requirements to Rachel Brown, Office Manager, at email@example.com. Please include “Paralegal Position” in the subject line of your email.