Seeking experienced Paralegal for Kernodle Coleman, a small defense litigation firm located on James Island, South Carolina.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting attorneys with:
- E-discovery filings and document management
- Review, index, gather, and summarize documents
- Perform administrative duties (calendar dates, organize case files, and manage case documents)
- Assist in responding to interrogatories, requests for admission, and production of documents
- Drafting complaints, affidavits, and discovery motions
Position requirements include but are not limited to:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a litigation paralegal dealing with litigation in state and federal courts
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe, and document review software
- Highly organized and self-motivator
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines from multiple litigation attorneys
- Strong writing and communication skills and close attention to detail
- Experience with electronic filings in state and federal courts in South Carolina
Interested candidates should submit their resume with salary requirements to Susan Oltmann, Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.