Finkel Law Firm LLC has a reputation for delivering high-level representation, a legacy that goes back more than 50 years. We’re a team-based organization that offers our employees a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a friendly & thriving environment. Our operating hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm. We’re conveniently located in Downtown Columbia and have ample free parking for our staff.
Full-time paralegal position in our Columbia office to handle Civil Litigation. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Time Entries, Research and Filing, Client Billing and Collections, Processing incoming and outgoing mail, New Client Intake, Draft & Record Liens, Processing Payoffs, Managing Attorney schedules and deadlines, Preparing files for hearings, Filing Foreclosure Actions, proficiency in use of office suite and document management software, drafting a wide range of pleadings, organize and track case files, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- At least 3 years of experience as a litigation paralegal
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to independently follow directions
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work independently, and manage time effectively
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, & Excel a must)
- SC Notary a plus
- Paralegal Certification Preferred
Qualified applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.