Gignilliat, Savitz & Bettis LLP seeks a self‐motivated, full‐time legal assistant/paralegal.
Job Description: Provide legal support to Partners and/or Associates including: limited drafting, editing, filing and serving pleadings in state, federal and appellate courts, using the electronic filing system and traditional filing system; prepare documents and other general preparation needed for depositions, mediations and trial; serve and answer standard discovery requests and responses; transcribe dictation; correspond with clients, opposing counsel, clerks and Judges; maintain attorney calendars; maintain files; input time entries for multiple attorneys; assist with general office tasks including answering phone calls.
- 1‐3 Years prior law firm experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in current state and federal e‐filing guidelines
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong computer, verbal, written and organizational skills with the ability to multitask
• 3‐5+ Years prior law firm experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program
• Working knowledge of Word Perfect and Adobe or Foxit Phantom PDF • Reception experience is a plus
Salary & Benefits: Commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package for full‐time employees.
Applicants should send a resume detailing work experience and salary requirements to:
No phone calls please.