General Scope of Responsibilities: The Paralegal will prepare/review legal documents, conduct legal research, maintain corporate records, and assist with legal training of employees.
The Paralegal will support the Legal Department on various matters such as:
- Drafting / Reviewing Customer and Supplier contracts - identifying issues, legal risks and potential liabilities
- Drafting Reviewing Confidentiality Agreements
- Corporate Subsidiary maintenance- including foreign subsidiaries
- Support our Compliance function by maintaining our Compliance Screening database and providing Compliance Hotline support
- Supporting M&A deal team re: Target Due Diligence
- Ensuring Record Retention program is current and compliant
- Maintaining the electronic Board Portal for the Board of Directors
- Working on special projects as needed
**This position will have the ability to work in the office and from home during the week.
Preferable Position Requirements:
5+ years of experience in a law firm or corporate setting handling various types of corporate, commercial, and transactional legal matters.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have an attention to detail
- Work well within a Team environment
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced setting
- Strong computer skills- especially MS Office