Under the direction of the Assistant Continuing Legal Education Director - Seminars, responsible for maintaining program data entry to include program set up in the database; process seminar registrations, cancellations and refunds; program reconciliations; and maintaining an electronic filing system for registration data.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Set up all live programs, to include live webcasts and Convention in ClearVantage database.
- Enter all live program, live webcast and Convention registrations into ClearVantage database, process program and location transfers, cancellations, refunds and credits. Update program data as needed and reconcile data for accurate and complete registrations. Apply cash, credit card and check payments to registrants' accounts.
- Work closely with eCLE Coordinator regarding transfers of registrants between live and online program formats and to ensure payments are reflected in correct accounts or refunds are correctly administered and issued.
- Close and balance daily transactions for program registrations.
- Distribute confirmation email to seminar coordinators prior to programs for review and approval. Generate and send confirmation emails to attendees for live programs and annual Convention.
- Provide satellite site locations with attendance rosters.
- Provide Seminar Coordinators with name tags, rosters, tent cards, sign-in sheets, etc., the day before programs.
- Reconcile live programs attendance; compile and provide attendance list for the S.C. Supreme Court Commission on CLE and Specialization. Serve as primary point of contact with the S.C. Supreme Court Commission on CLE and Specialization.
- Provide Publications Coordinator with attendance list for programs when a publication is included.
- Maintain hard copies and an electronic filing system for all live program registrations, rosters, cancellations, transfers, and reconciliations (including Convention registrations).
- Assist with customer inquiries regarding program registrations or general program information.
- Assist with onsite registration for programs and Bar Convention.
- Communicate with Membership Services Manager to ensure list of members who are required to attend the Essentials Series programs are updated. Review and edit Excel sheets provided.
- Manage production schedule for mediation trainings. Responsible for trainer meetings (with CLE Director), collecting, updating marketing material and scheduling with Marketing Manager, arranging for trainer/speaker lodging, etc., if needed. Coordinate and oversee onsite staffing, catering, and audio-visual arrangements.
- During peak season, assist with customer service inquiries for all departments in the CLE Division.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
High school diploma, or equivalent; strong communication skills and professional telephone presence; proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of software; strong word processing and data entry skills; detail- oriented and a team player; excellent follow-through skills; ability to perform at a rapid pace with minimal errors; ability to work under pressure to meet critical deadlines and the ability to meet work demands during high volume, peak periods, including some overtime and travel;
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate degree with three years of experience in data entry, customer service and accounts receivable.
Capable of performing physically demanding tasks associated with program production. Ability to lift, carry and move program equipment and materials of up to 50 pounds. Ability to travel, which involves overnight accommodations.