Responsible for CLE Publications order processing, invoicing, office sales, shipping, processing returns of publications/seminar materials and refunds/credits. Administrative duties to support CLE Publications include setting up meetings, helping with proof reading of materials, and general office support.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
ORDER PROCESSING/OFFICE SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Enter publications inventory and marketing descriptions into ClearVantage system.
- Enter and update publication entries in the ClearVantage system.
- Take and process publications orders.
- Serve as primary point of contact for walk-in customers with publications inquiries or orders;
- retrieve publications purchases for walk-in customers.
- Pack and ship all publications orders; prepare publications orders for customer pick-up.
- Balance daily transactions for publications orders by batch; work closely with Assistant
- Financial Director on bookkeeping/accounts receivable matters.
- Enter, upload and post selected seminar handout materials in the ClearVantage system for
- member download.
- Provide customer service regarding the status of orders, status or general content of new or
- upcoming publications products; assist customers with navigation of publications online store.
- Accurately record all shipping costs and charges (UPS, USPS) for publications products; generate all publications shipping papers, receipts, and UPS records.
- Coordinate with eCLE Coordinator and CLE Registrar to obtain a list of seminar attendees needing included publication shipped.
- Assist with shipment of seminar materials to sites, including course books and other site- related materials.
- Process publications returns and prepare paperwork for refunds and credits.
- Assist Assistant CLE Director-Publications with publications marketing and proofreading of marketing and books (ex: table of contents, index, etc.), create publications sale flyers for CLE seminars and third-party programs; set-up and staff book displays during CLE seminars.
- Manage publications inventory by performing periodic inventory counts. Assist Assistant Financial Director with end-of-year audit count.
- Coordinate with Assistant CLE Director-Publications to ensure that publications supplies, inventory, work/storage spaces and display areas are well-organized and adequately maintained.
- Serve as primary point of contact for publications inventory deliveries; verify quantity received.
- Attend and staff as requested for trade shows, CLE seminars/functions, and any other special programs.
- Serve as a liaison with printing companies regarding reorders.
- Manage distribution of electronic book files to authors upon request.
- Administrative duties related to Publication Committee meetings.
- Create and maintain publication royalty files.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Bachelor's degree or high school diploma/equivalent with two years' work experience; organized, detailed oriented and a team player; ability to interact with volunteers, customers, and the public; excellent customer service and follow-through skills; proficient in word processing, data entry and order processing; excellent grammar, communication skills; ability to work with minimal direct supervision; ability to perform at a rapid pace with minimal errors; ability to work under pressure to meet critical deadlines; ability to work overtime as required; excellent time management skills, must hold valid driver's license and proof of insurance to accommodate out-of-town travel.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Experience in customer service. Familiarity with UPS shipping software and scale, inventory systems and accounts receivable.
Capable of performing physically demanding tasks associated with shipping boxes. Ability to lift, carry and move boxes and materials of up to 50 pounds. Ability to travel as needed, which may involve overnight accommodations.
This job description can be changed by employer at any time.