Hadden Law Firm, LLC is adding experienced attorneys interested in working flexible hours from home on a part-time or full-time basis.
Highlights of this position are:
- Work/life balance (work from home and determine your own schedule and vacation).
- Access to conference rooms in Mount Pleasant and Charleston for client meetings, etc.
- No billable hour or collections requirement.
- Uncapped earning potential (compensation is a generous percentage of your collections).
- Open to attorneys with similar or different practice areas as well as attorneys with a litigation, transactional or advisory practice, i.e., employment law, DUI's, corporate, technology, healthcare, compliance, etc.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Portable book of business (although firm is open to candidates who are able to generate their own business or have areas of practice with exciting growth potential).
- Ability to work without a legal assistant/paralegal.
- Fully licensed in South Carolina, in good standing and completed Rule 403 requirements.
- Benefits, i.e., health insurance, etc.
Potential candidates may include attorneys who:
- work for a firm paying them an unacceptable percentage of their collections or capping their earnings;
- have no interest in making the capital investment to open/run a law firm.
- are tired of billable hour requirements;
- want to leave their current firm culture and have more quality of life;
- are tired of paying solo practice overhead;
- are scaling back their practice;
- are returning after an absence; or
- are tired of running/owning a firm and prefer to focus on practicing law.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and in your email, please advise whether you have any portable clients (and if so, the practice areas/types of cases).
All inquiries kept strictly confidential.