Nelson & Galbreath, LLC seeks to hire an Attorney for its Greer office.
Our firm practices residential and commercial real estate and has multiple offices in South Carolina and Georgia.
This Attorney will assist buyers, sellers, and agents in competing residential real estate transactions. The Attorney will help transaction parties resolve issues before arriving at the closing table and close the transaction at the closing table. The Attorney will also generate new business by building relationships with clients, real estate brokers, lenders, and developers.
• Assist with all phases of residential real estate transactions, including sales, exchanges, purchases, and refinances
• Review title work packages, identify potential title issues, and provide attorney title opinions
• Work with lenders, buyers, and sellers to facilitate the transaction, perform due diligence, and general real estate legal services to close residential transactions
• Draft and/or review mortgage documents including HUD-1s, Closing Disclosures, contracts, deeds, leases, and purchase and sale agreements
• Deliver a professional and positive experience to clients and address any lingering questions or concerns regarding the transaction
• Review disbursement ledger and sign checks
• Proactively develop relationships with clients, real estate brokers, lenders, and developers, to drive business growth
• Conduct legal classes for real estate agents, lenders, or other prospective referral sources
• Assist in management of closing staff
• 1-3 years of Residential Real Estate experience - will train the right candidate
• Member of the South Carolina State Bar (in good standing)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be dynamic, personable, and enjoy building relationships with community members
• Must be driven, motivated, and able to work well with different stakeholders
Nelson & Galbreath offers long-term career opportunities and a competitive compensation package.
To apply, please email Lauren Rounsville at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, and a list of three references.