Plaintiff’s law firm has an immediate opening for an attorney in its default servicing/litigation department. Our growing dynamic law firm seeks an attorney with a minimum of 2 years of experience. Job duties entail the ability to handle all aspects of default servicing, including litigation, discovery, and motion practice, statewide.
Attorney will be responsible for handling a caseload assigned by the firm, as well as developing their own clients. Attorney must be able to focus on providing exceptional client service and attention to details. Attorney must be comfortable using client-based and provided technology and software to help manage files. Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes and inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
• 2-5 years of experience as an associate preferably in civil litigation; experience in HOA Collections, Real Estate, or Default Servicing preferred
• Experience with hourly billing
• Valid Bar License
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, work independently, and manage time effectively
• Ability to travel for court appearance • Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, excel) "
Interested candidates can apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org