Since 1908, The McKay Firm, PA has served South Carolina as a leader in the legal community. The McKay Firm, PA is a civil defense-oriented firm. Our practice areas include insurance defense, construction law, trucking and transportation law, products liability, professional licensing, medical malpractice and professional liability.
In an effort to expand our practice, we are looking to hire a highly motivated associate attorney with at least five years of litigation experience. Candidates must possess the following credentials:
· Strong academic qualifications. A background in legal research and writing is strongly preferred.
· A record of commitment to client satisfaction and client communication
· The ability to independently manage a caseload
· The ability to vigorously advocate for our clients’ goals while maintaining a strong commitment to professionalism and civility
· Practice in both state and federal courts, in areas spanning from torts to constitutional law
· Excellent communication skills and a high level of organization.
· Licensed with the state of South Carolina and in good standing, with no disciplinary issues
· Prefer 5 years experience
Prior civil defense experience, particularly in commercial transportation litigation or governmental defense cases, is preferred but not required.
The McKay Firm, P.A. offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, regular bonuses, and benefits package including:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· 401K plan and contribution match after 12 months of employment
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· Employer paid Long-term Disability
· Full-time salary position with bonus potential
· Additional voluntary benefits
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com.
Please create subject line to email that stats “Civil Litigation Defense Team”