Ethridge Law Group is looking for an associate litigation attorney. We are a small group of lawyers who have built a progressive litigation firm based on a more thoughtful and personal way of practicing law. We provide our clients with high quality work by ensuring we care for the lawyers and staff who make up our team. We believe clients should like their lawyers, and we believe everyone in our office should like each other.
What We Offer
- A firm that takes seriously our responsibility to ensure you develop as a member of the firm and the legal community.
- An environment that supports lawyers’ interests and growth, both in the office and outside the office.
- The opportunity to do interesting, challenging and meaningful work, at a high level, for clients you enjoy working with.
- The opportunity to work with people who will become your friends as well as colleagues.
- The opportunity to create meaningful change in our community through volunteer work in local community groups and non-profits.
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits.
Who We’re Looking For
- All candidates are expected to have the following:
- Good academic credentials
- Experience in civil litigation
- Exceptional people skills
- Glowing references from staff and lawyers you have worked with
- In addition to these basic qualifications, we are hoping to find people who are:
- Open minded and curious
- Willing to question conventional opinion and take risks to find better ways to solve legal problems
- Not afraid to speak up and be heard and who thrive on collaboration (as opposed to competition)
- Willing to work hard (while we are a lot more informal than many other firms, we are also a culture of performance).
If you believe you have what we’re looking for, and you get excited about our vision, we want to talk to you. Apply by sending a copy of your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate all those who submit applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidate must have license to practice in South Carolina and Rule 403 trial experience requirements completed.