Headley Ballard is a Plaintiff’s law firm concentrating on medical malpractice and personal injury. We have offices located in Daniel Island, SC and Pearisburg, VA. Over the last year, we have experienced tremendous growth and expect that exciting trend to continue. To help us maintain our high level of service while serving more clients, we are looking to add an Associate Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience who can hit the ground running. You will work directly with the Owner/Managing Partner, playing an integral role in creating first-class client experiences.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Strong analytical, research, and writing skills
- Ability to handle depositions and court appearances with minimal supervision
- Admission to South Carolina State Bar (preference given to those who are also licensed in WV, VA, and/or OH)
- Experience in drafting pleadings, motions, demands, and conducting discovery
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
We offer a friendly, business-casual environment with competitive pay, 401K, paid time off, and Flexible Spending Account.