Shelly Leeke Law Firm is seeking a highly motivated South Carolina LICENSED associate attorney to join our one of our many locations in the state of South Carolina! Qualified applicants must be licensed in South Carolina and should have one to three years of practice experience working in a law firm.
Associate Attorney Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide legal support
- Complete extensive case-related research into relevant laws and regulations, negotiate on behalf of clients, draft and interpret contracts and legal documents, and oversee compliance to these documents
- Plan and present arguments and counter-arguments in a court of law
- Maintain Client Relationships throughout any legal process, creating and maintaining a good rapport with a firm’s clients is a key task for Associate Attorneys. This includes communicating often and explaining complex legal proceedings and concepts.
- Appropriate certifications
- Hold a license from the state in which they wish to work
- Possess extensive legal knowledge
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Understanding confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others
Compensation: Highly Competitive Compensation Package
Employment type: Full-time