The Law Office of James R. Snell, Jr., LLC, is seeking an associate to assist with general legal matters. The attorney would assume responsibility for a variety of case types including criminal defense, personal injury, and civil litigation. Most days will involve one or more court appearances and direct communications with clients in a variety of situations. Our main office is located in downtown Lexington, South Carolina.
It’s assumed that the candidate for this position will be able to provide excellent legal services. The most important other attributes are a positive attitude and a commitment to customer service.
- Licensed South Carolina Attorney with all trial observation requirements completed
- Membership or eligibility for admission to the federal bar
- A minimum of 2 years legal experience
- Prior experience working with the general public is a plus
- Must enjoy working with the public
Please email resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a cover letter including salary requirements. We are not able to accept phone inquiries concerning this position.
All inquiries are strictly confidential