Posted in: Public
The South Carolina Bar offers resources for Hurricane Florence survivors. Whether you are a member of the public looking for legal help or an attorney wanting to give, we’ve got tools for you.
For the public
- Toll-free hotline for South Carolinians with disaster-related legal issues
- Ask Hurricane Florence related legal questions online for free
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- Appleseed Legal Justice Center
- Lawyer Referral Service
- Department of Insurance
- SC Legal Services
- US Small Business Administration
- Tax relief for victims of Hurricane Florence
Get disaster-related help
- Request form for assistance. No need is too small or too large!
Get involved with relief efforts
- Offer to assist other S.C. attorneys in need
- Sign up to answer questions from victims regarding Hurricane Florence
- Volunteer for the SC Bar Young Lawyers Division Disaster Legal Services hotline or learn about other pro bono efforts including helping individuals in your area with FEMA appeals.
Resources for volunteer attorneys