Posted in: Public
Summer is winding down, which can only mean one thing—it’s time to head back to school. This year, the SC Bar Children’s Law Committee will help families who face the financial burden of buying home and school supplies.
The committee will be collecting hygiene products from Aug. 13 until Sept. 17. All donations will benefit families of the Williamsburg County School District.
“This drive is more than just collecting items, it’s about helping a community with their basic needs,” said April Gremillion, the Children’s Law Committee Chair. “We have the real opportunity to help children in our state who need it.”
You can donate the following items: children’s underwear (new, unopened packages), children’s socks (new, unopened packages), toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss, non-alcohol mouthwash, deodorant, combs/brushes, feminine products, soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
Please drop off donations here:
- Aiken County Public Defender’s Office – Juvenile Division at 211 York St., NE, Aiken
- Law Office of Minhdy Tran, 125 Elmhurst Ln., Anderson
- Creel Family Law, LLC, 1822 Bull St., Columbia
- Finkel Law Firm, 1201 Main St., Columbia
- Law Office of April Gremillion, 1720 Main St., Columbia
- Law Office of Yvonne Murray Boyles, 1930 Henderson St., Columbia
- Nexsen Pruet, LLC, 1230 Main St., Columbia
- Protection and Advocacy for People with Disabilities, Inc., 3710 Landmark Dr., Columbia
- USC Law School, 1525 Senate St., Columbia
- Capstone Church, 601 Fairview St., Fountain Inn
- South Carolina Legal Services, 701 South Main St., Greenville
- Mitchell Ramseur, LLC, 1204 E. Washington St., Greenville
For more information, please contact these attorneys:
- April Gremillion, (803) 543-1505
- Brett Stevens, (803) 587-8506
- Pamela Robinson, (803) 777-3405
- Elizabeth Leverette, (803) 734-1080