Registering is Easy!
To register, mail or fax your completed registration form along with a check or credit card information to the South Carolina Bar CLE Division. Registration forms without payment information will NOT be processed. Note: Registrations will not be accepted by phone.
Your Registration Includes:
Admission to all Convention seminars with 14 hours of MCLE credit including up to 2.0 LEPR credit hours, enough to fulfill your entire annual requirement at one low price.
- Admission Thursday through Saturday to the Exhibit Showcase, featuring more than 30 vendors with new products and services to support your practice and enhance your lifestyle.
- Complimentary continental breakfast on Friday and Saturday, buffet breakfast on Sunday and refreshment breaks.
- Free admission to Legislative Reception, Memory Hold the Door, Welcome Reception and Judicial Reception.
- The option to purchase tickets to the Plenary Luncheon, Lunch with U.S. Supreme Court Justices, Wine Tasting and Bar Foundation Gala, as well as other events and activities.
- Seminar materials on a flash drive and exhibitor giveaways, as well as a Convention giveaway.
- Convention Guide notebook featuring the Convention schedule, exhibitor/sponsor directory, map and pages for note taking.
Customize the CLE seminars to meet your needs! Choose the “A La Carte” Registration, allowing you pick one or two CLE programs and save. Note: If registering for seminars only, you are not eligible to attend any other Convention events.
Register early and save! To take advantage of the early bird discount ($50 off the regular registration fee), your form AND accompanying payment must be received in the CLE Division by Thursday, December 15, 2011. Registrations received after December 15 will be subject to the regular registration fee. All Convention registrations must be received in the CLE Division NO LATER THAN noon on Thursday, January 5, 2012. After this date, you must register at the door at an additional $50 charge. Convention registration will begin at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, January 19, 2012.
No Hardcopies of Convention Seminar Materials
Rather than providing hard copies of Convention seminar handout materials, materials will be provided online and on flash drives that will be given out at the Convention. You will have advance access to materials via e-mail prior to the Convention.
Refunds, less $100 for administrative processing fee, will be made for cancellations received in writing by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 5, 2012. No refunds for Convention registration or event tickets will be issued after January 5.
First-time attendees are invited to attend a breakfast in their honor and meet with leaders of the S.C. Bar. Please indicate if you will be attending on the registration form.
You must register for the Convention to attend or participate in any of the ticketed functions. Late purchase of tickets may not be possible due to seating capacities. Note: No one will be admitted to a ticketed event without a ticket.
You and your spouse/guest should wear your badge at all Convention functions. Your badge is your admission to all CLE programs and non-ticketed events.
Spouses and guests are cordially invited to attend all business and complimentary social sessions. If a ticket is required for an event, please purchase it in advance. The Convention promises something for everyone.
Business casual dress is encouraged for all events. Please note that seminar venues may be cool, so you may wish to bring a jacket or sweater.
If you require a physical or dietary accommodation for Convention activities, e.g., transportation, meals, seminar seating, please contact Marley Lybrand Douglas at (803) 771-0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Join the discussion on the 2012 Convention at our Facebook page.
Columbia Weather Forecast, SC (29201)