March 05, 2014
Attorney II (Position #8) - AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agricultural lender with over $28 billion in assets, is seeking an experienced in-house attorney position providing complex legal advice and support including researching, drafting and reviewing legal documents and opinions and providing guidance in connection with general corporate matters, transactional issues, regulatory issues, litigation, contracts, and compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- providing ongoing legal advice to management and personnel on various corporate matters;
- identifying and managing legal risks in achieving business objectives; and
- assisting in the development of processes, policies, procedures and form documentation.
Successful candidates will have:
- at least 3-5 years legal experience; prior in-house and financial institutions experience preferred;
- strong judgment and reasoning advising management on key legal initiatives; and
- strong drafting, negotiation and organizational skills.
AgFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace. AgFirst offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation packages. Apply at http://agfirst.balancetrak.com.