June 2013 issue of SC Bar News now available!
May 29, 2013
The June 2013 S.C. Bar News is available online. This issue, as well as a description of tips and features, is also available on the Bar’s website at http://www.scbar.org/barnews.
Go directly to the June issue by clicking here.
In this issue:
• Charleston attorney Alice Paylor to lead South Carolina Bar
• Ryan Neville recognized for contributions to community, profession
• Bar develops manual for parents of special needs children
• Senior lawyers sworn in before U.S. Supreme Court
• Ethics in 18 Holes a success
• Law Related Education participants recognized
• Young Lawyers celebrate Law Week 2013
• Upcoming CLE opportunities
• Much more!
Remember that you may click the headline of any article to be directed to a text-only, printer-friendly screen.