View the latest issue by clicking the icon below, or click here for a PDF version.
• A drop-down table of contents lists each individual article and its page number. Click on a title to flip directly to that article in the newsletter.
• Pages or single articles can be printed and shared. The “Print” feature allows users to print individual pages or the newsletter in its entirety, OR, click on individual headlines within the newsletter to be directed to a printer-friendly version of a particular article. From this page, the text size can be increased for easy viewing. Click on the envelope icon to share the article with a colleague and even add a note.
• A note-taking feature allows readers to post notes on articles as reminders or additional information.
• A convenient drop-down list of advertisers can be accessed from the toolbar; click on any advertiser name to be directed to the page featuring its ad. Ads containing a Web site or e-mail address will be hyperlinked for easy follow-up or contact. To inquire about advertising, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or see the Advertiser Rate Card.
• Each issue will be archived for viewing at your convenience. A thumbnail of each cover page is featured to the right of the current issue. Simply click on the issue you wish to view.
• The “Search” button on the toolbar allows users to type a keyword and subsequently provides thumbnails of the pages on which that word appears. Click on each thumbnail to view the relevant articles. The search can be conducted for the current issue or all issues displayed on the Web site.
For Further Instruction:
• The “Help” button on the toolbar offers additional explanation of the newsletter’s features.