Counsel On Call seeks an attorney to represent a corporate health care client in substantive, dispositive administrative hearings in a contract capacity. This would be an on-going assignment for an indefinite basis, and hours will fluctuate. Some of the work may be done remotely, but the attorney must be licensed in South Carolina. Travel to Columbia, SC may be required.
- At least five years of strong litigation experience, including recent experience representing corporate clients in civil litigation or administrative hearings
- Prior big firm experience preferred
- ABA accredited law school and top tier credentials required
- Active South Carolina law license
- Attorney must carry an active professional liability policy
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Counsel On Call
Inspired to change the legal profession for the better, Counsel On Call (www.counseloncall.com) is driving revolution in the delivery of legal services. The company’s attorneys work with in-house legal departments and law firms in Managed Services teams, one attorney at a time on specific assignments, and in consultative roles. Counsel On Call has eight locations, three standalone managed services centers, and approximately 1,000 attorneys working domestically and internationally.