Are you looking to expand your career and to be part of a successful team? Are you driven, self-motivated and customer focused? If you enjoy working closely with clients, developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior customer service and expertise, then we would like to talk to you! Our well established and growing financial firm in Bluffton, SC, led by a 20 year tax attorney is seeking to add an experienced Paralegal to our team! The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has the desire to work in the industry long-term and contribute to the growth of our business.
• College degree
• 2 + years of Paralegal experience
• Strong organizational, prioritization & interpersonal skills
• Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & Power point)
• Real Estate, Litigation & Estate Planning Paralegals are perfect for this position.
Position Responsibilities & Key Traits:
• Prepare, present and implement customized files
• Complete paperwork with clients and obtain signatures in an accurate manner
• Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
• Assist main Advisor with meeting individual and team goals
• Review appropriate client file for each new account
• Record notes from all client calls and client activity
• Prepare and maintain a variety of industry-specific reports
• Persistence to achieve goals and ability to work in an independent environment
• An entrepreneurial perspective to offer support and ideas to grow the business
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.