Some schools have been successful in getting a Letter for Mock Trial. The process may vary from school and school district, but these are the steps that have been taken in getting a Mock Trial Letter for their school.
- Meet with School Principal and get his/her approval.
- Meet with the Athletic Director and get his/her approval.
- Contact representative for the Letter Jackets.
- Options have been the scales of justice and a gavel.
- Promote Mock Trial Letter availability with school's requirements to Letter in Mock Trial i.e., compete on Mock Trial team.