The Education Law Committee informs members of the Bar and the public on issues affecting the students, teachers and parents in K-12 and post-secondary schools. The Committee also monitors legislation affecting education and proposes statutory changes.
Education Law Goals:
1. Provide education to members of the Bar and to the public on issues that affect K-12 and post-secondary education.
2. Provide education to students, teachers, parents and general public regarding education law issues that affect them.
3. Monitor, study, evaluate, express comment on and develop proposed legislation to the Bar that affects education.
4. Explore, monitor and participate in projects that affect education in South Carolina.
5. Develop relationships with regulatory organizations and advocacy groups involved in education.
Shawn D. Eubanks
1429 Senate St., Ste. 1015
Columbia, SC 29201
(803) 799-6653, ext. 182